Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Questions
- We are a full service architectural practice, working with you from concept through to completion, as per stages on our Services page. As much or as little as you require!
- We break the process down into stages, providing you with details of exactly what to expect at each stage. See our Home page for more about How we work
- We offer a free 30 minute design consultation.
- We then visit site to carry out a measure survey and produce the existing and proposed drawings.
- We offer a single point of contact for your project.
- We consult with you every step of the way inviting feedback and your input as required.
- We produce professional documentation for your project.
- We offer design and buildability advice throughout the project.
We are a dynamic team with a great eye for good design and we work to the highest standards. Do take a look at our Portfolio of projects to give you an idea of the diverse range of design styles that we successfully carry out. From modern to Victorian to Georgian to barn conversions, we have done it!
- Our projects vary in build budget from £50k to £1m+.
- Contact us to discuss your project today. Our team will be delighted to help.
- We are a fully insured and accredited business.
- We hold public liability insurance, employers liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance.
- Our fully qualified and trained architects are registered on the Architects Registration Board.
- Our business is registered with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
We specialise on working in and around Surrey and Berkshire
Yes, absolutely, we warmly welcome visitors to our Covid safe design studio at the Links Business Centre on the edge of Woking, Surrey.
Send us a message using the form below or contact us via e-mail or telephone. We will then appoint a member of our team who will then continue with your project all of the way to completion.